The Standard First Aid CPR Blended course is a comprehensive two-day course offering includes First Aid, CPR and AED training for those who need training due to work requirements or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home. Blended learning is a combination of in-class, face-to-face instruction with online instruction. The blended course is available through Canadian Red Cross.
Please see the instructions below to access the standard first aid cpr blended course:
1) After registering for the online blended standard first aid course, you will receive an email with instructions to access the course. Please make sure to check your spam/junk email folders.
2) Access the email and click to register and create your ‘My Red Cross Account’ – See image below
3) After clicking the link, you will re-directed to Red Cross login page and you will need to Click ‘Sign Up’. Avoid registering through the social links.
4) Enter your details below such as email address and password. Please ensure you are following password requirements outlined by Canadian Red Cross.
5) After loggining in, you will be asked to verify your contact information and click ‘Update’. You will be prompted to ‘My Course’ page shown below. Please click ‘your online training’ to access your standard first aid blended course.
6) You will be re-directed to the LMS portal, Please activate the Standard First Aid & CPR blended course to start.
7) You will be prompted to the standard first aid and cpr online portal as shown below. You will need to complete all modules prior to coming to the in-class component of the standard first and cpr course.